EKOVEL STEP CORRECT – adjustable orthopedic insoles
Ekovel Step Correct, adjustable orthopedic insoles for feet correction, slowly and gradually lift up low foot arch, bringing it to its natural position, correcting the body static and preventing pain and deformations in feet, knees, legs, hips, and spine.
They can be used by children from the age of 3 upwards to the elderly grown-ups.
- Corrects the ‘Achilles tendons’ and ‘X’ knees in children
- Prevents pain and deformations in bunions and toes.
- Supports the feet base, relieving toes and heels of extra pressure.
- Prevents pain in veins, muscles, tendons.
- Reduces tiredness in legs caused by long standing or walking.
- Improves blood circulation in feet and legs.
ANTI-BUNION SPLINT – adjustable orthotic splint for Hallux Valgus
Anti-Bunion Adjustable Splint is an orthopedic aid which prevents and is therapeutic for feet deformity known as Hallux Valgus (bunion). This device helps prevent pain, stops growth and bending of the bunion toe. Regular usage of this device helps correction the Toe Joint and the Toe can be brought back to its normal, natural position. Anti-Bunion Splint can be used during the night while sleeping and all day in the house. The comfort area for the joint on this device makes walking around in the house comfortable during daily routines and housework.